In this ever changing fast paced world of competing information about our health it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Everyone thinks we are sick with something that is can lead a person to overload and to give up.
So here come the mold crazy people saying that mold is making us sick, really, when did this start? Are they for real?
What if there was a simple test to be taken at home that could offer insight into what your body is experiencing? This is not meant to diagnose but can offer further evidence that you are being negatively impacted and need to seek medical support.
Impacts from mold and mold related mycotoxins happen gradually, over time with slowly increasing signs as the mold grows in size and output. This can lead to people being unaware of the severity of the impact. The inability to even remember what “good” feels like is very common.
If you suspect mold is within your home or where you spend significant amount of time and you are experiencing symptoms from our home page, then you should investigate taking the Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test online.
VCS testing, by itself, is generally not diagnostic for any specific condition (including either mold or neurotoxin exposure), but a positive result may suggest the existence of a health and life-affecting clinical or subclinical process. If your results are positive, you could have a number of different conditions and should see your healthcare provider.
Note: This is only a link, we do not receive anything from VCS Testing, we only use their service and believe in the science.